Work with leading European onshore wind experts to improve existing O&M strategies and fully comprehend how data analysis can help to shape your spare-parts and daily O&M approach more effectively
Our Best Attendee List Ever (Sample Below)
|Managing Director Renewables ICEG||Accenture||Italy|
|Service Manager||BKW Italia Spa||Italy|
|Head of Wind Insight||Bloomberg New Energy Finance||United Kingdom|
|Head of Operations||Brookfield Renewable Energy Group||Ireland|
|Renewable Energy Division||CEZ||Czech Republic|
|Assistant Manager- Asset Management & Operations||CLP Holdings Limited||Hong Kong|
|Managing Director||DistGen Ltd||United Kingdom|
|Head - Wind Operations (Onshore Europe)||E.ON||Germany|
|Performance Engineer||EDF EN||France|
|Business Development Director||EDF EN Services Italia||Germany|
|Regional Manager - O&M - Portugal||EDPR||Portgual|
|Operation & Maintenance Wind Competence Center||ENEL||Italy|
|Senior Manager, Operations and Maintenance||Engie||Belgium|
|Director in charge of Wind, Hydro & Geothermal Generation||ENGIE UK||United Kingdom|
|Asset Manager UK Renewables||Engie UK Reneables||Wales|
|Country Manager East Europe||ERG Renew||Italy|
|Country Manager France||ERG Renew||France|
|Head of Wind Operations||ERG Renew||Italy|
|Head of Production Optimization||ERG Renew||Italy|
|Operations Manager||Eurocape New Energy||Monaco|
|Technical Manager||European Energy A/S||Germany|
|Asset Manager||Greencoat Capital||United Kingdom|
|Principal Analyst - Wind & Solar||Innergex||France|
|Technical Manager||JANOM S.R.O||Slovakia|
|Executive Vice President, Head of Global Service||Nordex||Germany|
|O&M Manager||Nuon / Vattenfall||Netherlands|
|Operation and Maintenance Wind Farms Manager||POLENERGIA S.A.||Poland|
|Development Director||Renewable Energy Generation Ltd||United Kingdom|
|Head of Technical DPT - Renewables and Wind Division||Renvico (Macquarie Group)||Italy|
|Wind Tech Analyst||Statkraft AS||Norway|
|Site Manager Onshore||Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH||Germany|
|Technisches Management||WPD Windmanager Technik GmbH||Germany|
Back for the 9th year, Europe's leading onshore wind O&M forum brings together the most successful, innovative and exciting companies under one roof to discuss past and emerging topics. With 120+ attendees 30+ speakers; 2 tracks for a comprehensive O&M approach, multiple networking sessions, private owner only workshop and in-depth presentations, the 2017 event is a key date for the onshore wind industry.
Key Topics for 2017:
Big Data Boom:
Look at advancements in SCADA & CMS to improve the operational performance of your turbines and elements of your BoP whilst reviewing the cost benefits of in-depth data analysis
Aerial Surveillance Drones:
Understand how emerging technology can reduce costs, improve site safety and increase the productivity of your plant.
Expand your portfolio at a time when construction of new projects is slow, what are the opportunities and risks involved in investing in plant growth?
Optimising Major Components:
Hear from owners across Europe on how they’re maintain and optimising their major components including strategies and case studies of how this has positively impacted their OPEX for a view of where you could save on money and time in your daily O&M
Brexit & the European Wind Market:
Learn about disruption happening across Europe from leading market analysts.
Closed door owner only pre-conference workshop:
Discuss solutions for difficult O&M situations such as; taking control from your OEM, when O&M relations/services aren’t up to standard and what can be done to maintain a productive working relationship
Why you can't afford to miss out:
- BRAND NEW FOR 2017: A fresh focus on important O&M strategy, with a focus on new areas including data and performance enhancing tech. The agenda is constructed in a way that brings all the elements of O&M together for a fully rounded experience. Hear from O&M Managers, Asset Managers, Site Managers and General Managers from individual farms across Europe for a view of how these strategies actually work in practise.
- MORE OWNER PARTICIPATION THAN EVER BEFORE: Back again by popular demand, our closed door owner only pre-conference workshop (6th Feb) draws in more European owners than ever before. Giving you the chance to network amongst some of Europe’s most experienced and influential minds to share strategies and do business.
- TAILORED AGENDA BY O&M EXPERTS: With sessions chosen and written by our advisory board covering O&M strategy for taking control of assets, effective data analysis for onshore O&M and cost reduction strategies for blade maintenance and monitoring you’re guaranteed to leave with new ideas and a fresh outlook on your business strategy
- DEVELOP AND EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS NETWORK WITHIN THE O&M COMMUNITY: with 20+ hours of networking that is designed to ensure you get face-to-face time with the industry’s decision makers – year on year we receive great feedback on the high quality networking at this event. Join us at the end of day one for our annual networking dinner, where you can develop new partnerships and strengthen existing ones.
How can you be sure we're the best at what we do?
Take a look at this short video from our Wind Energy O&M USA meeting held in April 2016. You’ll see some pretty big names supporting Wind Energy Update meetings as their first-choice for B2B discussion.
Key facts about Onshore Wind O&M Europe:
expert speakers that will share only the latest and most innovative developments in the O&M industry
hours of networking with a healthy mix of top level executives and onsite specialists from across the entire wind energy O&M value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
weeks access to the O&M online networking center prior to the event so you can fill your conference diary before you arrive in London
See what others have to say about our O&M meetings:
"I think you’ve captured some really good areas for discussion"- Statkraft
"Looks really good - nice balance between engineering and commercial topics"- E.ON
"I think that you touched the most important factors that a Utility has to take in account for a successful O&M Strategy"- EDPR
Stand out from the crowd at The 9th Onshore Wind O&M Forum Europe:
Wind Energy Update events attract high profile press proving that this event is the best in the Onshore Wind O&M calendar - will your company make the headlines?
Press Registration Now Open
Wind Energy Update invites journalists and press to attend the event on a complimentary basis. Passes include:
- Access to the VIP drinks and lunches so you can network with the biggest names in onshore O&M and get the inside scoop on the latest developments
- Full 2-day access to the conference, including the exhibition and networking parties, so you can see all the demos and announcements in action
This is where the real business conversations take place and you’ll be able to go beyond the hype and bring an interesting perspective that we’ve yet to see in the media.